Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org*
- Helps maintain the body’s normal testosterone levels*
- Promotes healthy enzyme activity*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Tribulus Formula is formulated to support healthy testosterone balance. Tribulus Formula also helps maintain healthy aromatase enzyme activity in the body.*
√ Contains D-aspartic acid and European-sourced tribulus terrestris to support testosterone balance*
√ Maintains healthy aromatase enzyme activity with the flavonoids chrysin and hesperetin*
Tribulus Formula offers a combination of tribulus, chrysin, hesperitin and D-aspartic acid to support healthy testosterone balance and aromatase enzyme activity.*
Uses For Tribulus Formula
Testosterone Support: Tribulus Formula contains D-aspartic acid and European-sourced Tribulus terrestris to help maintain the body’s normal testosterone levels. Additionally, it maintains healthy aromatase enzyme activity with the flavonoids chrysin and hesperetin.*
What Is The Source?
- Tribulus terrestris extract is derived from the leaf and fruit and standardized to contain 20% protodioscin and 60% steroidal saponins.
- D-aspartic acid and chrysin are synthetic.
- Hesperetin is synthesized from the hydrolysis of hesperidin, which is obtained from the orange (Citrus sinensis) peel.
- Hypo-allergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
Pure Encapsulations recommends 3-6 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions?
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Hesperetin could cause GI upset, diarrhea, or headache in some individuals. Consult your physician for more information.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
Individuals on anti-diabetes medications may require blood glucose monitoring. Chrysin could alter the metabolism of certain medications in the liver. Consult your physician for more information.