Some companies require you to be a Client/Patient Member of Dr Hagmeyer.com in order to obtain their products. This policy is strictly being enforced by certain companies. If you already have an account with us please login. If you do not have an account please create one to purchase Apex Energetics, Mediherb, Thorne Research or Xymogen products.
Strengtia™ (K61) is designed to support the intestines with targeted probiotics combined with prebiotic support for enhanced effectiveness.‡
This advanced formula incorporates specially selected active strains that do not need to be refrigerated and are viable at room temperature.‡
These strains are fairly resistant to stomach acid and can pass through the stomach to help fortify the intestinal microbial environment.‡
Key ingredients include DDS-1 Lactobacillus acidophilus, Saccharomyces boulardii, and Bacillus coagulans.
Interest in probiotics changed dramatically after data started to come in from the 2008 Human Microbiome Project by the NIH. We are getting an ever increasing knowledge of the essential role that the microorganisms found in our GI tract play in our total health picture. They are essential to the health of our skin, mucous membranes and of course intestines. Now we have a better understanding of how intestinal health is directly linked to brain health as well. You can search the Human Microbiome Project if you would like to learn more.
Benefits of this Specific Strain of Lactobacillus Acidophilus Found in Strengtia™ (K61)
DDS®-1 boasts over four decades worth of clinical research in the areas of digestive and immune health. It is one of the few probiotic strains researched to be beneficial in all age groups, including children and adults of all ages.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 has been clinically shown to support digestive and immune health.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1, either alone or in combination with other probiotic strains, has been studied in several gold-standard randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials over many years.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 is extremely well adapted to survive harsh conditions, such as acid, bile and oxygen which are encountered in the human gastrointestinal tract.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 is of human origin, further evidence of its capability to survive intestinal transit; a key factor when considering a good probiotic.
- Supplies 30 billion† CFU and 125 mg of arabinogalactans per capsule
- Synbiotic formulas—those that combine pre- and probiotics— are thought to be more effective than probiotics alone*
- Supplies the superior DDS-1 strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus for optimal colonization*
- A useful part of the 4-R and Repair & Clear™ Programs
- No refrigeration needed; viable at room temperature
- Builds and maintains intestinal mucosal integrity and health*
- Strengthens natural defenses and supports intestinal immune function*
- Supports a balanced intestinal microbial environment*
- Aids the healthy digestion of proteins, fats, and lactose*
- Supports healthy levels of folate and B12*
- Supports a balanced intestinal cytokine profile*
- Positively influences intestinal pH as well as short-chain fatty acid and ammonia production*
Supportive Formulas – Supplements that compliment Strengtia™ (K61):