Some companies require you to be a Client/Patient Member of Dr Hagmeyer.com in order to obtain their products. This policy is strictly being enforced by certain companies. If you already have an account with us please login. If you do not have an account please create one to purchase Apex Energetics, Mediherb, Thorne Research or Xymogen products.
High quality St John’s Wort contains the naphthodianthrones hypericin and pseudohypericin (hypericins), flavonoids, phenolics and other compounds. St John’s Wort High Grade 1:2 contains a higher percentage of hypericins than the regular St John’s Wort product. This product contains a minimum of 0.4 mg/mL of hypericins to ensure optimal strength and quality. The phytochemicals in St John’s Wort High Grade 1:2, particularly the naphthodianthrones, work together to:
- calm the nerves and restore balance in temporary mood swings
- support healthy emotional and nervous system response following stress, prolonged exercise or during menstruation
- support the body’s natural ability to cope with the changes of everyday life
- provide a tonic for the nervous system
- ease the effects of occasional stress
- promote optimal immune system response in relation to environmental stresses*
Suggested Use: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice once per day, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Do not use this product while taking any prescription drug(s) without the advice of your prescribing physician. Avoid excessive exposure to UV irradiation (e.g. sunlight, tanning) when using this product.
|Serving Size: 5 mL (1 tsp)Servings per Container:40|
|Amount per Serving%DV|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
For other contraindications and cautions specific to this product, please refer to the Contraindications and Cautions for MediHerb Botanicals.