We have a team of Certified Functional Nutritionists who can help provide Nutritional counseling to you. Our Nutritional Consultants can help you with meal planning, recipes and implementing and customizing a diet for you. Our Certified Functional Nutritionists are experts in the field of nutrition and dietary implementation.
What to expect prior to your consultation
- You will complete a nutrition questionnaire and 7 day food journal so your nutritionist gains a thorough understanding of your health challenges and goals.
What to expect during your initial consultation
- Your nutritionist will explain how foods affect your health and well-being and why certain foods are important to include in your diet.
- You will receive a personalized eating plan along with recipes and suggestions for meals, snacks and beverages.
- Your nutritionist will work with you to set goals and develop practical ways for you to implement our real-food approach to eating.
Nutrition counseling offers help and hope for every health concern, whether you want to…
- Manage a chronic illness
- Have fewer aches and pains in your back and/or joints
- Have better digestion
- Manage anxiety and depression
- Conquer eating issues
- Lose weight and rev up your metabolism
- Increase energy and well-being