MethylAssist provides activated B vitamins to support healthy methylation reactions to promote cardiovascular, neural and emotional health. In relation to neurological health, MethylAssist specifically helps maintain healthy nervous system function and comfort.*
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org*
- Supports healthy methylation*
- Supports neurological, cardiovascular and psychological health*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- *Supports healthy methylation
√ Supports essential methylation reactions to promote cardiovascular, neural and emotional health with Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate, and activated B vitamins*
- Optimal levels of B vitamins have been associated with neurological and psychological health*
√ Maintains healthy nervous system function and comfort*
- In a randomized controlled study, benfotiamine supported healthy nerve conduction velocity and nerve comfort*
- In another trial, a combination of L-5-MTHF, methylcobalamin and pyridoxal 5’ phosphate promoted healthy epidermal nerve fiber density and nerve comfort*
√ Promotes cardiovascular health, including endothelial function and methionine metabolism*
- Enhances healthy endothelial function, vascular dilation and nitric oxide status with L-5-MTHF and benfotiamine*
- Supports healthy homocysteine metabolism with the key cofactors folate, vitamin B12 and vitamin B6*
MethylAssist provides activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), to support healthy methylation, cardiovascular, neuronal and emotional health.*
Cellular Function: Methylation involves the transfer of a methyl group (CH3) from one molecule to another. This methyl group acts as a signal throughout the body, regulating genetic expression and cellular
Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF), BenfoPure® benfotiamine and pyridoxal 5’ phosphate are synthetic. Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation. Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
Pure Encapsulations® recommends 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. At this time, there are no known side effects or precautions. Consult your physician for more information.
Folate may adversely interact with chemotherapeutic drugs. Consult your physician for more information