Liposomal Cannab-FS 400 provides 400 mg of full-spectrum phytocannabinoids per bottle, yielding 16 mg of active phytocannabinoids per serving. This product contains natural terpenes, which are aromatic compounds from the hemp plant that work synergistically with phytocannabinoids, complementing their health-promoting properties.* Tocotrienols and phospholipids (from sunflower lecithin) are included to help preserve the phytocannabinoids, and natural citrus oils are included for taste enhancement. Liposomal Cannab-FS™ 400 is formulated by using cutting-edge liposomal technology for optimal absorption and bioavailability, making it an ideal choice for situations in which rapid uptake of phytocannabinoids is desired. Contains <0.3% THC.
Liposomal Cannab-FS 400 provides 400 mg full spectrum phytocannabinoids derived from hemp per bottle,
yielding 16 mg of active phytocannabinoids per serving. It contains natural terpenes, aromatic compounds from the hemp plant that work synergistically with phytocannabinoids, complementing their health-promoting properties. Tocotrienols and phospholipids (from sunfl ower lecithin) are included to preserve the phytocannabinoids, while natural citrus oils are included for taste enhancement.
Liposomal Cannab-FS 400 is formulated using cutting-edge liposomal technology for optimal absorption and bioavailability, making it an ideal choice for situations where rapid uptake of phytocannabinoids is desired. Liposomes are spheres made of phospholipids—the primary building blocks of cell membranes. Owing to this structure, liposomes bond easily with cell membranes to facilitate intracellular delivery of their nutrient cargo.
What are Phytocannabinoids?
Phytocannabinoids are health-promoting compounds derived from the Cannabis plant. Various Cannabis species supply over 100 cannabinoids but medicine has focused primarily on two of these compounds: tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD).
Phytocannabinoids directly interact with cannabinoid receptors in the body, much like a lock and a key. The
cannabinoid receptors are part of a unique communication system in the body, known as the endocannabinoid
system. This system is laced throughout the central nervous system and distributed among peripheral tissues
including the immune and reproductive systems, gastrointestinal tract, brain cells, endocrine glands, arteries,
lungs and heart. Phytocannabinoids have been studied for their potential health-supportive e ects on the
CBD – A Health-Supporting Phytocannabinoid
The phytocannabinoid, cannabidiol (CBD), is harvested from the fl owers, seeds and/or stalk fi bers of Cannabis sativa L., otherwise known as hemp when containing less than 0.3% THC. Liposomal Cannab-FS™ 400 contains less than 0.3% THC. Studies have found that CBD supports numerous body processes.
• Proper Pain Response: CBD helps the central nervous system respond appropriately to stimuli that infl uence the body’s immune response which also encourages better pain management.*
• Healthy Neurotransmitter Levels: When CBD activates cannabinoid receptors, it encourages the body to balance its production and secretion of neurotransmitters to support a healthy mood, a positive outlook on life, sharp memory, and cognitive function.*
• Supports Gastrointestinal (GI) Health: The digestive tract contains cannabinoids receptors, so
phytocannabinoids may help to support healthy gastric motility (movement of food through the digestive
system) as well as a healthy appetite.*
• Immune Health: Cannabinoid receptors in the immune system may help regulate cellular activities in order to maintain a healthy immune response.*
• Support for the Brain and Nervous System: CBD helps to benefi t the brain and nervous system by supporting balanced neurotransmitters, proper brain stimulation, and healthy cell growth and activity.*
Recommended Use: Take 2 mL (approximately 4 pumps) and hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Warning: Consult your health-care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hemp-derived phytocannabinoid products are not for sale outside the U.S. or to the states of Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kansas, Maine, and South Dakota.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.