Natural promotion of quality sleep*
Insomnitol caps is a blend of botanicals, nutrients, and neurotransmitter precursors designed to support quality, restful sleep. By providing nutritional support for calm brain activity, Insomnitol™ helps promote the body’s natural ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.* Key ingredients include botanicals that support nervous system function, PharmaGABA® (a proprietary form of gamma-aminobutyric acid [GABA]), L-theanine, melatonin, 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), and pyridoxal-5-phosphate (the activated form of vitamin B6).*
Our bodies require a good night’s sleep for optimal performance during the day. We all go to bed with the hope of sleeping well, but on occasion our minds will not settle or we wake up throughout the night, and thus do not get the sleep we need.
Insomnitol caps is a formulary blend of botanicals and nutrients designed to support quality sleep and promote calm brain activity. It is ideal for those who occasionally have difficulty getting to sleep, or staying asleep through the night.*
Insomnitol caps contains:
• A unique herbal blend of valerian root, passion flower, lemon balm, and chamomile to provide relaxation without impairing memory, diminishing motor skills, or causing drowsiness upon awakening*
• L-theanine, an amino acid that can help promote calmness and improve the quality of sleep*
• Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), the main calming agent in the body. It assists with the ability to get to
sleep and stay asleep.* This formula provides a novel, proprietary form of GABA that is naturally manufactured
via a fermentation process and considered more effective than other traditional, chemically-produced
• Melatonin, a multifunctional hormone whose main role is to help regulate sleep by controlling our day and
night biological rhythms, known as the ‘circadian rhythm’ or our 24-hour biological clock*
• 5-HTP supports further melatonin production during the night to help with staying asleep.* 5-HTP is a
precursor to serotonin — the body’s mood and sleep regulator.
• Vitamin B6, an essential nutrient for the conversion of 5-HTP and melatonin to serotonin
Benefits of a Good Night’s Sleep:
• Supports a healthy immune system
• Supports proper cardiovascular function
• Supports clear mind and focus for better memory and learning
• Promotes proper growth hormones
• Promotes healthy metabolism
• Encourages proper reflexes, reactions and judgments
Note: If using a prescription drug, consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product. Do not take
this product if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant, suffer from an autoimmune disease, depression, diabetes, or any endocrine disorders. Do not use this product while operating a motorized vehicle or heavy machinery.
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules per day 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.