ImmunoG PRP™ and Cytokine System Support
ImmunoG PRP™ supports immune system health, digestive health, and may accelerate the healing of body tissue with powerful bovine-derived colostrum.
ImmunoG PRP™ is a pure bovine colostrum and is collected within the first 16 hours after birthing. It is a natural whole food that provides a rich source of IgG and PRPs (Proline-Rich Polypeptides).*
Immune and Cytokine System Support*
Key Benefits of ImmunoG PRP™:
- 2,000 mg of IgG (non-serum derived) per Serving
- High Levels of PRPs Support Enhanced Immune Function*
- Natural Source of IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG, IgM*
- Helps Support the Immune System*
- Helps Accelerate Healing of all Body Tissue*
- Helps Increase Bone and Lean Muscle Mass*
- Helps Support Healthy Cognitive Function*
- Quickly Modulates/Balances the Body’s Cytokine Panel*
It also supplies protein, immune factors, growth factors, vitamins and minerals to ensure health and vitality naturally.*
Numerous scientific studies have shown that colostrum supports the human immune and cytokine systems.* Bovine colostrum is actually 40 times richer in immune factors than human colostrum and is biologically transferable to humans.*
A key feature of ImmunoG PRP™ is that it is specifically processed to retain high amounts of PRPs.* PRPs are tiny information carrying proteins with amazing adaptability. In times of intense physical stress, they enhance immune activity by promoting the production of cytokines.*
In the opposite situation, when a healthy immune system reacts to environmental factors through cytokine production, PRPs send signals via specific cell receptor sites to decrease the production of cytokines in order to balance the immune system.*
Many colostrum products are produced in a way that they lose these very important PRPs. This formula is low heat processed for maximum biological activity and is hormone, antibiotic and rBST free.*
Bovine colostrum, identical in molecular structure to natural human colostrum, contains a vast array of nutrients known to have many health benefits.
Produced in the first few days after giving birth, colostrum can be considered the first food of life and, as such, is designed to maintain health, support growth and prevent disease.
Colostrum is low in fat, high in carbohydrates, protein and antibodies, and contains all the nutrients that a newborn needs to survive and build a strong immune system.
Bovine colostrum delivers nutrients in a very concentrated form and contains many compounds that balance and stabilize the immune system.
In addition, colostrum contains growth factors that promote normal cell growth, DNA synthesis, fat utilization and increased mental acuity.
Immune factors help boost the immune system by supporting resistance to viruses, bacteria, and fungal pathogens. They aid in increased gut efficiency and nutrient absorption and help keep the GI system healthy by fighting pathogens in the colon.
As many diseases have their origins in the gut, a highly functioning immune system and the ability to properly absorb nutrients is key to maintaining health. The onset of most infectious and degenerative diseases is preceded or accompanied by less than optimal immune function.
Antibody levels in bovine colostrum have been shown to be as much as 40 times higher than human colostrum levels.
As our bodies are under constant threat from bacteria and viruses, maintaining the balance of both harmful and helpful bacteria in the gut is crucial.
One of the primary functions of colostrum is immunological balance. Colostrum’s growth factors help to restore or repair a damaged gut lining, which can lead to leaky gut syndrome and contribute to a multitude of illnesses.
Studies show colostrum contains powerful immune factors that work to restore potent immune function. These include:
- Proline-rich polypeptides (PRP), immune system modulators that help boost an underactive immune system. PRP supports optimal thymus gland function, aiding in the production of T-cells that fight viruses and antigens. PRP also helps to down-regulate an overactive immune system, a factor in autoimmune illnesses. By inhibiting the overproduction of T-cells and lymphocytes, pain, swelling and inflammation are reduced.
- Lactoferrin, an iron-binding protein that deprives bacteria of the iron needed to reproduce, releases iron into red blood cells enhancing tissue oxygenation.
- Cytokines, small proteins secreted by immune cells, are used extensively in cellular communication.
- Glycoproteins which guide the passage of immune and growth factors ensuring their survival through the highly acidic digestive system.
- Immunoglobulins which help control harmful pathogens and maintain intestinal flora balance
Colostrum’s growth factors promote healing and help to create an anti-aging response. Just as colostrum provides life-supporting immune and growth factors for newborns, medical science shows that adults can also profit from the wide ranging health effects. In newborns, colostrum completes the growth and development of the gut.
In older children and adults, colostrum helps to support a healthy gut wall. Bovine colostrum is a naturally perfect source of many vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential and non-essential amino acids and essential fats.
Supplementation with colostrum enhances the bioavailability of these nutrients, making them available for muscle cells, vital tissues and organs.
Health benefits of colostrum have been shown to include:
- Supporting, rebuilding and balancing the immune system
- Destruction of pathogens, viruses and bacteria
- The regeneration and accelerated growth of aged or injured muscle, bone, cartilage, skin collagen and nerve tissue
- Repair of vital DNA and RNA
- Balanced and regulated blood sugar levels
- Slowing of the aging process due to anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Reduced symptoms associated with allergies
- Efficient burning of fat and increased muscle density
- Increased stamina and enhanced healing ability
- Improved GI health
- Support of healthy cognitive function
Colostrum, which has been used therapeutically for thousands of years, is easily assimilated and is considered very safe for human consumption.
According to Dr. Robert Preston with the International Institute of Nutritional Research, “Colostrum is so safe, it has been prepared by nature as the first food for infants. It would be hard to imagine any nutritional substance more natural or beneficial.”
There are over 2000 studies that prove that Bovine PRPs are helpful to humans. “PRPs modulate the cytokine system to stimulate an under active immune system, and tone down an overactive one…” Here’s the list of the research studies of specific conditions that could be helped by modulating the cytokine system:
- Chronic Sinusitus
- Atopic eczema
- Systematic Autoimmune conditions (Think Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Certain Cases of Autism
- Hyperinsulinism (Pre-Diabetes)
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Infections
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Wound Healing
- Digestive Issues
- Skin Elasticity
- Bone Density
- Weight Loss
- Sports Performance
- Athletic Recovery Time
- Diabetes Type 1
- Chrone’s Disease