What Is It?
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org*
- Enhanced support for gastrointestinal integrity and function*
- Promotes proper nutrient utilization in the G.I. tract*
- Made with aloe Vera extract and other premium ingredients*
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Uses For G.I. Integrity
- Gastrointestinal Integrity and Function: l-Glutamine, the most abundant amino acid in the body, promotes healthy everyday tissue repair. In the gut, it maintains intestinal integrity by supporting the protective mucosal lining and maintaining healthy villous function. This helps to ensure proper nutrient utilization while limiting the amount of toxins that pass through the intestinal barrier. It is also the principal metabolic fuel for the enterocytes and immune cells in the small intestines.
- N-acetyl-d-glucosamine is incorporated into glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins that comprise the gut’s mucosal surface, maintaining healthy intestinal tissue.
- Gamma oryzanol provides beneficial support for gastric health and comfort.
- Aloe maintains healthy prostaglandin metabolism and immune mediator activity and promotes defense against reactive oxygen metabolites. In one randomized, double blind trial, volunteers reported positive intestinal support with aloe compared to placebo.*
What Is The Source?
l-Glutamine is manufactured from the fermentation of vegetables. n-Acetyl-d-glucosamine is derived from crab and shrimp. Gamma oryzanol is derived from rice bran. Aloe vera is a 200:1 extract derived from the inner fillet of Aloe barbadensis and standardized to contain 10% polysaccharides. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
Pure Encapsulations recommends 4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with or between meals.