The combination of herbs in DiGest Phytosynergist contain many compounds including bitter principles of the secoiridoid type (especially gentiopicrin and amarogentin), caffeic acid derivatives (especially echinacoside and cynarin), alkylamides, an essential oil (containing α-bisabolol), flavonoids, flavanolignans (collectively known as silymarin), sesquiterpene lactones, phenolic acids and sterols.
Together these herbs and the compounds within them help:
- stimulate gastric juice output and appetite
- support healthy digestion and intestinal function
- promote healthy gastrointestinal tone
- promote healthy intestinal flora
- cleanse the liver
- enhance immune system function
- promote normal response to environmental stresses*
Suggested Use: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice 3 – 5 times daily, or as directed.
- Combines well with Livton Complex tablets for healthy liver function.
- Consider Gymnema tablets to help suppress normal cravings for sugar in the diet.
- Combine with Withania Complex tablets to benefit the entire body.
- Eat wholesome fiber-rich foods.*
This Herb should be used under the supervision of a knowledgeable herbalist or holistic physician.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family.
Contraindicated in gastric or duodenal ulcers unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Contraindicated in blockage of the gallbladder.
Use only with professional supervision in the presence of gallstones. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
|Serving Size: 5 mL (1 tsp)Servings per Container: 40|
|Amount per Serving%DV|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.