Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy immune cell activity and immune system function‡
- Supports emotional well-being‡
- May promote a healthy ratio of lean muscle to fat mass‡
- Micronized DHEA for enhanced absorption
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Immune function support‡
- Emotional well-being support‡
- Lean body mass‡
- Reproductive function support‡
DHEA 5 mg: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
DHEA 10 mg and 25 mg: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
DHEA, dehydroepiandrosterone, is the most abundant adrenal steroid hormone in the body. After it is made by the adrenal glands, it travels into cells throughout the body where it is converted into androgens and estrogens. These hormones regulate fat and mineral metabolism, endocrine and reproductive function, and energy levels.1,2,3 The amount of each hormone to which DHEA converts to depends on an individual’s biochemistry, age and sex. DHEA levels peak around age 25 and then decline steadily. DHEA supplementation supports emotional well-being and immune function.4,5‡
- Weiss EP, et al. Aging (Albany NY). 2011 May;3(5):533-42.
- Fusi FM, et al. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2013 Oct;29(10):940-3.
- Casson PR, et al. Fertil Steril. 1998 Jul;70(1):107-10.
- Khorram O, et al. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 1997 Jan;52(1):M1-7.
- Casson PR, et al. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993 Dec;169(6):1536-9.