Some companies require you to be a Client/Patient Member of Dr Hagmeyer.com in order to obtain their products. This policy is strictly being enforced by certain companies. If you already have an account with us please login. If you do not have an account please create one to purchase Apex Energetics, Mediherb, Thorne Research or Xymogen products.
DermaCo contains the following herbs: Sarsaparilla, Cleavers, Oregon Grape, Burdock and Yellow Dock. This combination of herbs contains many compounds including steroidal saponins, sterols, iridoid glycosides, phenolic acids, alkaloids (especially berberine and oxycanthine), acetylenic compounds and anthraquinone glycosides. Together these herbs and the compounds within them help:
- support normal flushing of toxins from the body
- encourage the healthy function of the organs of elimination
- maintain normal uric acid levels within a normal range
- promote normal healthy skin renewal and integrity
- maintain healthy skin
- cleanse the blood
- promote healthy liver and intestinal function
- encourage healthy bowel function
- support healthy kidney function
- support lymphatic system function
- promote the body’s normal resistance function*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 – 4 times daily, or as directed.
Complimentary Educational Tools
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to further promote healthy skin and support the body’s normal tissue repair processes.
- Combine with Livton Complex tablets for healthy liver function.
- Consider Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid for additional immune system support.
- Combine with Albizia Complex tablets to promote the body’s normal resistance function.
- Consider Vitanox tablets for antioxidant activity
- Consider Coleus Forte tablets to support and maintain cellular health.
- Increase water intake.*
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
|Serving Size: 1 TabletServings per Container: 40|
|Amount per Serving%DV|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.