Some companies require you to be a Client/Patient Member of Dr Hagmeyer.com in order to obtain their products. This policy is strictly being enforced by certain companies. If you already have an account with us please login. If you do not have an account please create one to purchase Apex Energetics, Mediherb, Thorne Research or Xymogen products.
Chaste tree has been used to treat menstrual cycle problems and pain, premenstrual syndrome, and menopause. Chaste tree berries may help stimulate progesterone. This is a female hormone that rises 2 weeks before menstruation. Chaste tree may help normalize estrogen and progesterone.
Chaste Tree contains flavonoids (especially methoxylated flavones), iridoid glycosides (such as aucubin), diterpenes, sesquiterpenes, an essential oil and other compounds which together:
- promote a natural, healthy balance within the female endocrine system (particularly in relation to supporting normal progesterone levels)
- encourage healthy menstrual cycling
- ease discomfort associated with premenstrual syndrome
- support normal reproductive function in women
- maintain healthy skin in circumstances requiring a normal hormone balance (in men and women)
- ease temporary feelings of tension associated with the menstrual cycle*
Suggested Use:1 tablet 1 – 4 tablets daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
|Serving Size: 1 TabletServings per Container:40 or 120|
|Amount per Serving%DV|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
For other contraindications and cautions specific to this product, please refer to the Contraindications and Cautions for MediHerb Botanicals.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.