Some companies require you to be a Client/Patient Member of Dr Hagmeyer.com in order to obtain their products. This policy is strictly being enforced by certain companies. If you already have an account with us please login. If you do not have an account please create one to purchase Apex Energetics, Mediherb, Thorne Research or Xymogen products.
Cat’s Claw 1:2 and Cat’s Claw Forte Unavailable for Extended Time
Cat’s Claw 1:2 (M6790) and Cat’s Claw Forte (M1182) will be unavailable for an extended period of time. This is due to our inability to source Cat’s Claw herb that meets our stringent quality standards.
Our Cat’s Claw products contain oxinodole alkaloids, particularly pentacyclic oxindole alkaloids (POAs) but are low in the unwanted tetracyclic oxindole alkaloids (TOAs). Specific quality requirements are described below.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please rest assured that we are working hard to source quality Cat’s Claw and will have these products back in stock as soon as we are able. In the meantime here are some alternative products to consider:
- For immune system support, consider Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid, Andrographis Complex tablets, Burdock Complex tablets, or Astragalus Complex tablets.
- To support immune system function and encourage healthy intestinal flora, consider Gut Flora Complex capsules.
- To support vitality, consider Ganoderma & Shiitake tablets.*
Cat’s Claw contains pentacyclic oxindole alkaloids, quinovic acid glycosides, sterols and other compounds. Cat’s Claw 1:2 contains a minimum of 1.5 mg/mL of pentacyclic oxindole alkaloids to ensure optimal strength and quality. The substances in Cat’s Claw work together to:
- promote the body’s normal, protective resistance function
- support a healthy immune system
- provide antioxidant activity*
Suggested Use: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice once per day, or as directed.
Complimentary Educational Tools
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.