This comprehensive and advanced Candida protocol, designed by Dr Hagmeyer, addresses key areas of Candida overgrowth. This Candida support pack includes Key areas such as
- Immune Support
- Biofilm disruptors
- Detox Support
- Antimicrobials support
- Digestive support
Candida Albicans is a fungal yeast that occurs naturally in the human body. It naturally lives in harmony with a variety of other microorganisms and actually performs some important functions. The problem occurs when certain lifestyle based environmental conditions upset the balance of microflora in the body. This allows the yeast to proliferate and dominate certain regions of the body. Certain lifestyle measures must be taken to conquer Candida and regain balance and health to the internal ecosystem
Candida normally resides in the mucous membranes of the intestinal tract, mouth, throat and genitals. When overgrowth occurs, Candida has the ability to burrow holes in the intestinal tract and enter the blood stream-this is why this protocol includes biofilm disruptors. Once it gets into the blood stream it is able to make its way into any organ or region of the body. The worst part is that it emits over 70 different toxins into the blood stream and body.
10 common Candida overgrowth symptoms
- Skin and nail fungal infections such as athlete’s foot, ringworm, and toenail fungus
- Feeling tired and worn down or suffering from chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia
- Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, or diarrhea
- Autoimmune diseases such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, scleroderma, or multiple sclerosis
- Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus, ADD, ADHD, and/or brain fog
- Skin issues including eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or depression
- Vaginal infections, urinary tract infections, rectal itching, or vaginal itching
- Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
- Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
Dr Hagmeyer’s Comprehensive CANDIDA SUPPORT PACK Includes
Key Areas to Address with Candida support pack
- Immune Support
- Detox Support
- Biofilm Disruptors
- Microbiome support
- Microbial Balance
- Gut Inflammation
- Digestive enzyme support
This Candida support pack is an advanced supplement protocol to help someone break through the cycle fungal and Candida overgrowth.
Gastromycin contains key ingredients to help with GI problems. Contains Oregon Grape, Bismuth, Neem, charcoal and licorice root.
- Oregon grape is used for stomach ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), stomach upset, as a bitter tonic, to treat infections, and to cleanse the bowels.
- Neem- Neem has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine to prevent stomach and intestinal problems and research has shown that the substances in neem can help restore and maintain a healthy gut flora, while it’s anti-inflammatory properties help to remove discomfort and provide relief for stomach infections. Neem leaf extracts have been used in pharmaceuticals to cure digestive problems, intestinal parasites and reduce discomfort
- Charcoal Charcoal also helps to disrupt protective biofilms that bad bacteria, yeast and parasites will develop to protect themselves.
- Bismuth has antidiarrheal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Bismuth subsalicylate is used to treat diarrhea, heartburn, GI infections, nausea and upset stomach in adults and children 12 years of age and older. It works by decreasing the flow of fluids and electrolytes into the bowel, reduces inflammation within the intestine, and may kill the organisms that can cause diarrhea. Studies also show that it can be effective in the treatment of H.pylori.
Benefits of Gastromycin
- Stomach upset
- Excessive intestinal gas
- Excessive burping
- A feeling of fullness caused by eating too much
- Discomfort from drinking too much alcohol
- *Donot use for more than two months unless under the supervision of a physican.
Full spectrum is an enzyme blend, including Glutalytic®, lactase, lipase, alpha-galactosidase, and amylase, to assist breakdown of gluten, gliadin, casein, whey, lactose, protein, fats, and carbohydrates.*
Enzymes are extremely key for breaking down carbohydrates, protein and fatty acids and prepare them for proper digestion and assimilation in the body. Individuals with digestive challenges are often unable to produce sufficient quantities of digestive enzymes and are unable to effectively digest the food they are eating.
Improper digestion causes significantly more stress and inflammation in the gut lining that ultimately leads to the degradation of the mucosal membranes and the complications of GI infections like candida as well as leaky gut syndrome.
When the mucosal membrane is damaged it is then unable to secrete the appropriate enzymes and we need. The end result is a self perpetuating vicious cycle that causes more gut inflammation.
Cat’s Claw is known for its ability to cleanse the entire intestinal tract and its effectiveness in treating stomach and bowel disorders (such as Crohn’s disease, leaky bowel syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), ulcers, gastritis, diverticulitis, and other inflammatory conditions of the bowel, stomach, and intestines).
Cat’s Claw contains seven different alkaloids that are credited with having a variety of different medicinal and healing properties. The most immunologically active alkaloid of Cat’s Claw is believed to be Isopteropodin (Isomer A), which increases the immune response in the body. In addition, the presence of glycosides, proanthocyanidins and beta sitosterol help provide anti-viral and anti-inflammatory support for the body.
For treatment of fungus infections and yeast infections, especially systemic, chronic, or recurrent fungus infection and yeast infection caused by Candida albicans intestinal yeast overgrowth (Candidiasis). For treatments addressing the symptoms of Candida albicans intestinal yeast infection.
In men and women for addressing underlying causes of fungus and yeast-related disorders including oral yeast infection (thrush), vaginal yeast infection (vaginitis) and male yeast infection (jock itch).
InterFase Plus® includes ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) which binds the metals needed for biofilm formation. Biofilm consists of microorganisms encased within a self-produced matrix of exopolysaccharides and exoproteins that strongly adheres to interfaces and resists dislodgement.
Microorganisms residing within biofilms are highly resistant to antimicrobials including antibiotics and bacteriocins produced by probiotics.
InterFase Plus® is a unique enzyme formulation with EDTA that is especially designed to disrupt the biofilm matrix that embeds potential gastrointestinal pathogens.
Enzymes in InterFase Plus® are selected for their ability to lyse the extracellular polymers commonly found in biofilm as well as degrade bacterial and yeast cell wall structures.
The enzyme blend in InterFase Plus® was developed using in vitro testing of antibiofilm activity and was found to have significant antibiofilm activity resulting in meaningful degradation of biofilm communities of potentially pathogenic bacteria and yeast.
InterFase Plus® is intended for use in conjunction with efforts to support normal gastrointestinal function and microflora. As an adjunct to other efforts to eliminate potential pathogens, it is best combined with use of a high-potency, broad, multispecies probiotic formulation and a prebiotic to encourage the formation of healthy intestinal microbial biofilm communities. It may also be combined with antimicrobial agents. The capsules should be taken away from meals to maximize the enzyme effects.
Saccharomyces boulardii is a non-pathogenic, transient yeast long-used for diarrhea or dysentery. It is a hardy, acid-resistant, temperature tolerant microorganism that is not affected by anti-bacterial agents. The main benefit of Saccharomyces Boulardii in this protocol is to crowd out any disease causing yeast with this beneficial yeast. Creating competition between good yeast and bad yeast.
- S. boulardii is genetically and functionally distinct from brewer’s yeast (S. cerevisiae) and different from pathogenic Candida species. S. boulardii increases the activities of intestinal brush border enzymes such as disaccharidases, a-glucosidases, alkaline phosphatases, and aminopeptidases.
- S.boulardi is a good yeast and is used in this protocol to crowd out pathogenic yeast.
- It secretes a leucine aminopeptidase that appears to support against allergies to dietary proteins following acute gastroenteritis. S. boulardii augments the intestinal absorption of D-glucose coupled with sodium that may enhance uptake of water and electrolytes during diarrhea.
- It increases stool concentrations of short-chain fatty acids that nourish colon mucosal cells.
- It modulates immunity by boosting intestinal secretion of IgA and increasing crypt cell immuno-globulin receptors.
- It inhibits inflammatory cytokine pathways and secretes a factor that blocks C. difficile toxin A activities.
- Research has found that S. boulardii supports healthy intestinal function in an array of clinical settings including antibiotic-associated diarrhea, C. difficiledisease, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and traveler’s diarrhea.