Biocidin® liquid is a synergistic combination of botanical medicines which targets the entire GI tract and supports microbiome balance for healthy digestion and elimination. The botanicals also have systemic applications in microbial challenges wherever they occur. We use Biocidin in our protocols to treat patient with SIBO, Candida, and many other kinds of health conditions.
Independent laboratory testing has concluded that Biocidin® has broad reaching effects, including addressing biofilms.
- Laboratory and clinically tested for effectiveness for over 25 years.
- Recommended as nutritional support by leading practitioners addressing GI Dysbiosis, Candida, Lyme, Autism, SIBO, Winter Wellness, microbial challenges and LPS endotoxins.*
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and chronic/resistant cases of imbalanced terrain.*
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address inflammation.*
- Pleasant tasting — suitable for both children and adults
- To decrease possibly die-off or detoxification reactions we always recommend concurrent usage of GI Detox with Biocidin®.
Potent Broad-Spectrum Botanical Combination
Begin with 1 drop and gradually increase up to 5 drops 3 times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional. Children may use 1 drop per 10 lbs. of body weight per day, divided into 2 doses.
Bilberry extract (25% anthocyanosides), Noni, Milk Thistle, Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia), Goldenseal, Shiitake, White Willow (bark), Garlic, Grapeseed extract (min. 90% polyphenols), Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil (plant & flower), Oregano oil (plant & flower).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Alcohol Less than 5% (potato and or cane source). Product contains no allergens such as milk, eggs, yeast, corn, soy or wheat. Free of any synthetic ingredients, colors, additives or excipients. No animal testing. 100% vegetarian/vegan formula. Certified Organic or wild-crafted sources used whenever possible.