- Support for nerve health and cognitive function*
- Promotes overall emotional well-being*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Methylcobalamin liquid for nerve health and cognitive function*
Uses For Methylcobalamin
Nervous System Health: In recent studies, methylcobalamin has demonstrated an enhanced ability to support neurological function. This form of vitamin B12 promotes protein synthesis for maintaining healthy nerve cells and myelin.
Methylcobalamin may also help to moderate levels of glutamate in the brain, encouraging healthy brain cell activity, as well as memory, mood, and cognitive function.
In general, vitamin B12 works with folate to promote DNA and red blood cell health. Additionally, vitamin B12 is an important cofactor for energy metabolism and a vital component of the methionine synthase pathway, which supports healthy homocysteine metabolism and S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) production.*
Pure Encapsulations® recommends:
- B12 liquid: 1–3 ml daily, in divided doses, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- B12 liquid 5,000 mcg: 1/2 to 1 ml daily, with a meal, as directed by a health professional.