Balanced Source of Vitamins A, D, and K with Vitamin E Isomers*
ADK Evail provides a synergistic combination of fat-soluble vitamins featuring 125 mcg (5,000 IU) of vitamin D, along with efficacious amounts of vitamin A, vitamin K (including K1 and K2), and vitamin E isomers (as DeltaGold® tocotrienols) in one convenient softgel serving. ADK Evail™ is manufactured using the Designs for Health Evail technology, a process that utilizes quillaja extract and a patented form of geranylgeraniol (as GG-Gold®) extracted from annatto seeds, to promote maximum nutrient absorption and delivery in the body. This formula is designed to help support the balance of fat-soluble vitamins in the body, and to help promote bone, heart, and immune health.*
ADK Evail is a fat-soluble vitamin supplement featuring 5,000 international units (IU) of vitamin D, in addition to beneficial amounts of vitamin A, vitamin K, and vitamin E isomers (tocotrienols) in one convenient softgel
capsule. These vitamins work together to help promote bone, heart, and immune health.*
This formula is designed to help support fat-soluble vitamin balance in the body.* It is very important to keep supplemental intake of the fat-soluble vitamins in balance with each other to help them function properly in the body. Supplementing with high doses of one fat-soluble vitamin alone can create an imbalance that disrupts essential interactions with other fatsoluble vitamins.
In addition, ADK Evail is made using the Designs for Health Evail technology to promote maximum nutrient absorption and delivery in the body. This process utilizes quillaja extract (from bark of the Quillaja
saponaria tree) and is a patented form of geranylgeraniol (GG-Gold™) extracted from annatto seeds.
• Supplies vitamin D as cholecalciferol (D3), the same type of vitamin D made in the skin from sun exposure
• Provides preformed vitamin A as retinyl palmitate, a readily usable form in the body
• Offers multipronged vitamin K support, including K1 (phytonadione) and K2 (menaquinone-4 or MK-4), plus geranylgeraniol (GG), which is a building block of K2
• Includes vitamin E isomers as DeltaGold® delta and gamma tocotrienols, which are naturally derived
Vitamin D helps regulate the absorption and use of calcium to promote strong bones and teeth.* Vitamin D also helps to regulate immune system responses in the body.* Lower blood levels of vitamin D are associated with an increased risk for respiratory infections.*
Vitamin A helps support eye, bone, and thyroid gland health.* In addition, vitamin A promotes the health of the
skin and the linings of the respiratory and digestive tract, which are part of the body’s frontline defense against
Vitamin E isomers, including delta and gamma tocotrienols, are important members of the vitamin E family.
Tocotrienols may help support bone health and have high antioxidant activity.* Antioxidants help neutralize free
radicals, which can damage the body’s cells.*
Vitamin K in the form of K1 supports normal blood clotting.* Much of K1 is converted to K2 in the body. Vitamin K2 (as MK-4) activates a protein that binds newly absorbed calcium and helps integrate it into the bones and teeth.* At the same time, K2 may help prevent calcium deposits in the arteries.*
Geranylgeraniol (GG) supports the production of vitamin K2 (as MK-4) in the body.* Our body’s production of
GG generally declines during aging. In addition, the use of certain medications (particularly for treating high
cholesterol and osteoporosis) can inhibit GG production.
ADK Evail may support:*
• Density and strength of bones and teeth
• Immune system function
• Heart and artery health and function
• Health and maintenance of skin, hair, and nails
• Eyesight, including color vision and night vision
• Thyroid gland function
• Antioxidant activity against free radicals
• Those with difficulty absorbing fat-soluble vitamins
Recommended Use: Take 1 softgel per day or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Warning: Consult your health-care practitioner before using this product if you are taking Coumadin, warfarin, or other anticoagulant medications.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.