Inflammation is becoming an increasing common culprit seen as one of the causes behind immune system dysfunction. While inflammation is very necessary in the early stages of a disease, Chronic long standing inflammation as commonly seen in Thyroid disease is problematic.
Because many men and woman suffering with Thyroid disease rarely get a comprehensive individualized treatment approach, we typically see a progressive deterioration in their health.
Today’s video is to help you understand why treatment for Thyroid Disease Or Hashimoto’s must go beyond just Synthroid, Levothyroxine, Cytomel or amour and must address inflammation.
Your Functional Medicine Doctor Will need to Focus on the root cause of your inflammation, This can vary from person to person
- Chronic stress
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (liver labs would reveal this)
- Bacterial imbalance or overgrowth
- Diets with refined sugars and starches
- Bacterial infection, such as H. pylori
- Genetic mutations such as MTHFR or other polymorphisms
- Fungal Infections Like Candida
- Leaky Gut
- Hidden” food sensitivities/allergies/gluten intolerance
- Mercury Toxins or other Heavy Metal Toxicity
Watch part II of my video series on Inflammation below
Our Personal Thyroid Treatment Program is a great place to start
The Personal Program Thyroid Recovery Program is a Natural Treatment for Low Thyroid function, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto’s disease. It is a comprehensive program that leaves no stone left un-turned.
Our office offers the most comprehensive program to target thyroid disease at the root cause. We utilize targeted nutritional supplements based on Functional Nutrigenomic testing, Meal planning, Food recipes, Dietary counseling, Hormone and endocrine support, bio-identical hormone replacement, and lifestyle guidance.
Ready For A Free Phone Consultation with Dr. Hagmeyer.
To Schedule a Free 15 minute Phone Consultto see if this program is right for you
- Fill out our online questionnaire.
- If you’re ready to get started and schedule an appointment take a moment and fill out our contact us form and in the comment box let us know what time of the day works best to contact you. One of our New Patient Coordinators will contact you with the next available new patient opening within 24-48 hours.
- Still have questions?Check out our FAQ Section
- How Can Functional Medicine Help Me
We’re here to listen and help you through this frustrating and confusing time.
Each person suffering with Thyroid symptoms problem has a different set of mechanisms or causes. Our office will customize a Thyroid Restoration Program based on your testing and tailored to your individual needs.