In this video, Dr Hagmeyer explains some of the most common causes of Leaky Gut and Intestinal Dysbiosis.
Treatment for Leaky Gut
Leaky gut syndrome treatment focuses on the primary cause of leaky gut syndrome which can be traced to chronic infections, undigested food proteins that find their way into the bloodstream, antibiotic use, oral contraceptive aka “The Pill” and inflammation.
According to recent research, the cause of food allergies, low energy, joint pain, thyroid disease, skin conditions, autoimmune conditions and slow metabolism could be the result of the progression of a leaky gut.
For many chronic health conditions, the damage could have been done very long ago. Treatment for leaky gut syndrome is necessary because leaky gut symptoms develop once the beneficial bacterial balance is altered, then the chemistry of the gastrointestinal system changes, intolerance to certain foods develop or food allergies are created.
Leaky Gut Symptoms and Progression
This leads to inflammation throughout your system and can cause symptoms, such as:
- Food sensitivities
- Thyroid conditions
- Joint pain
- Skin issues like rosacea and acne
- Digestive problems
- Weight gain
- Syndrome X
Most Popular Read Articles
- A special message from Dr Hagmeyer about IBS, Leaky Gut and our Natural Approach
- FODMAPS What Are they and How the elimination of them Can Help Many IBS sufferers.
- Suspect a lactose intolerance? Learn more about where lactose is hiding in your everyday foods
- 7 Things About Acid Reflux, Gluten and IBS You Don’t Know.
- Standard Testing for Gluten Intolerance is Misleading. What you need to know about Gluten and proper testing.
- Natural IBS Symptom Relief 10 Keys To Better GI Health| Hormones and (IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Are You Tired of Trying To Treat Yourself Without Success? We Can Help! Lets Get Started