Skip to content
Shredded Cabbage Soup
- 2-3 Tbsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 ribs of celery, sliced
- 5 carrots, peeled, diced
- 1 head of cabbage, shredded
- 2 boxes of organic chicken stock
- 4 chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- Prepare cabbage by cutting into quarters. Place one of the flat sides of the quarter on the board and chop into shreds
- Heat oil in large soup pot and then add garlic and celery. Cook for one minute.
- Add carrots and 1 cup broth. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the broth and bring to a boil.
- Set oven to broil. Mix onion powder, garlic powder and paprika in a small bowl.
- Add cabbage and chicken. Reduce heat and cover until chicken cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Turn stove off. Remove chicken from pot and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle the mixed seasoning over the chicken to taste.
- Cook chicken for 5-10 until crispy.
- Serve chicken with a hot bowl of soup.