Skip to content
Fennel Pea Soup
- 6 Tbsp almond oil
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 parsnip, thinly sliced then quartered
- 8 cups vegetable/chicken broth
- 1 lb fresh or frozen peas
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced then quartered
- 1 tsp each minced fresh tarragon, parsley, chives
- In a large stockpot heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add fennel, carrot, and parsnip and sauté until crisp-tender. Add vegetable broth, increase heat to high, and bring to a simmer.
- Add peas and cook until tender and bright green about 2 minutes.
- Garnish soup with scallions, radishes and herbs.