Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 leek onions, sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 3 inches of fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 3 celery, slice
- 6 carrots, peeled, sliced
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 2 boxes of Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 cups of water
- 11/2 lbs of cubed cod, tilapia, mahi mahi, OR orange roughy
- Heat large stockpot over medium high heat and add oil. After prepping vegetables, add onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes until welted and slightly golden.
- Next add ginger and celery, stirring will for 1 minute.
- Turn up heat to High and add 1 cup of broth and carrots. Cover pot and let broth come to boil. Boil carrots for 5 minutes.
- Next add yellow squash, rest of the broth and the water.
- Wait until the broth begins to boil then add cubed fish. Reduce heat to medium and cover for 5-10 minutes until fish is bright white and flakes easily.
- Serve hot and enjoy.