Skip to content
Roasted Garlic & Sweet Potato Soup
- 6 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 large Red or White Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Grapeseed Oil
- 1 head of Garlic, roasted
- 6 cups Organic Chicken Broth
- 1-2 cups Water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Slice sweet potatoes in long halves, rub with oil and place cut side down on baking sheet.
- Add head of garlic cloves to sheet and cover with oil.
- ‘Bake for 45 min or until potatoes are soft.
- Head oil in pan.
- Saute onion then purée in food processor with half of the potatoes and roasted garlic.
- Place purée in sauce pan, adding the rest of the potatoes and broth.
- Cook until thoroughly heated.