Asparagus, Radish, and Tuna Salad
- 2 c. asparagus, sliced in 1 1/2- to 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 c. radishes, halved and sliced thinly 2 green onions, sliced thinly from whites to light green middle
- 1 1/2 oz. Canned Tuna (optional)
- 1 lemon (recommended only if using tuna)
Lemon, Dijon and Balsamic Vinaigrette Makes 1/3 c.
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. horseradish pepper and salt water
In a medium bowl, toss asparagus, radishes, and green onions. Add tuna, if using, and squeeze lemon juice over trout. Toss entire mixture with Lemon, Dijon and Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Do ahead:Asparagus, radishes, and green onions can be prepped one day in advance, but do not add tuna or toss with vinaigrette until right before serving or the radishes and onions get soggy.
Whisk lemon juice, Dijon, vinegar and horseradish until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. Adjust to desired consistency by whisking in water, 1 Tbsp. at a time