Adrenal Fatigue Eating Tips
Dr Hagmeyer Here with some eating Tips to help improve Adrenal Fatigue.
Do you feel like your get-up-and-go has gotten up and left?
Still suffering with poor adrenal function and Chronic Fatigue?
Here are some Eating tips for helping you reverse your adrenal fatigue:
- Get to sleep before 10:00 pm. Always get a good night’s sleep.
- Sleep in until 9:00 am whenever possible.
- Try to laugh more.
- Try to eliminate “energy drainers” (things in your life that drain your energy).
- Reduce and/or avoid unhealthy habits – nicotine, alcohol, caffeine.
- Try having a glass of water in the morning containing 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt stirred in until dissolved. This is especially good for those with low blood pressure.
- Go easy on starchy carbohydrates. Instead, combine protein and fats at every meal.
- Eat an abundance of whole foods.
- Modest exercise like walking 15 minutes a day can help relieve daily stress.
Still continuing to experience unrelenting Fatigue? Contact Us!We will review your testing and look at Your Adrenals, Thyroid and other metabolic markers and develop a customize Adrenal Recovery Program for YOU. We do not use cookie cutter programs.