Skip to content
Gluten Free Sauerkraut Brownies
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (Really Raw coco powder)
- 5 large eggs
- 3 tbsps honey
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 1/2 cup enjoy life chocolate chips or chunks (soy free, gluten free dairy free)
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- Thoroughly rinse and drain your sauerkraut to remove the Vinegar taste.
- Finely chop it or put in a food processor and grind for a few seconds. Set aside.
- Sieve the coconut flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs and honey. Stir in the melted butter after it has cooled.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold in the sauerkraut, pecans and chocolate chip chunks.
- Smooth the batter into a greased or lined 8in x 8in baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes til firm.
- Remove and let cool before slicing.